Certificate of warranty of Fluidmaster ltd.
Warranty terms and conditions
Scope of application:
Warranty conditions apply to the following products, sold under the LIV brand.
We declare that our products
are properly designed and constructed and will work reliably when the instructions for installation and use enclosed with every individual product are respected. If it is not possible to adequately remove or correct errors on a claimed product in 45 days from the date of the reported failure, the product will be replaced with a new one free of charge.
- 10 years for the group of concealed flushing cisterns (the extent of the warranty: tightness of the flushing cistern casing, mechanical parts and load bearing);
- 5 years for the group of exposed flushing cisterns (the extent of the warranty: tightness of the flushing cistern casing);
- 2 years for built-in elements of concealed and exposed flushing cisterns (the extent of the warranty: other built-in elements – filling valve and outlet valve);
- 2 years for flushing plates of concealed flushing cisterns;
- 2 years for LIV Senso products – for the electronics.
Warranty conditions may be acknowledged only if the client submits a duly completed and certified LIV warranty or the receipt with the date of purchase. The warranty is valid from the date of sale.
Period of provision of spare parts:
- concealed flushing cisterns: 25 years from the date of termination of production;
- exposed flushing cisterns: 10 years from the date of termination of production;
- other: for provision of such products the statutory period of time applies.
Implementation of the warranty terms and conditions:
Authorised representative(s) and servicer(s):
- During the warranty period, we will eliminate all defects caused to the product due to an error by our responsibility, except for the limitations (item 6, 7, and 8).
- We will repair or replace reclaimed products with new ones at our own discretion. In both cases, the reclaimed goods remain the property of Fluidmaster ltd.
- In case of justified complaints within the warranty period the cost of materials, labour, transport and packaging are not charged to the customer. In other cases the costs incurred are payable by the client.
- Any defect must be reported within 14 days from the date it was discovered.
- If the product has been installed on a permanent location, the third party is required to provide to the guarantor an overview of the customer premises.
- The warranty does not apply to consumables – seals.
- The complaint is not justified in the following cases:
- intentionally caused damage;
- damage caused by negligence;
- failure to comply with instructions for installation and unprofessional assembly;
- failure to comply with instructions for installation and unsuitable use;
- condensing in unsuitable premises (damp, cold, basement, new constructions, etc.) and in extremely cold water;
- damage resulting from mechanical shocks by fault of the customer or a third party;
- damage resulting from the use of aggressive cleaning agents;
- damage and disturbances caused by the accumulation of lime scale and impurities in water installations;
- damage sustained in the event of force majeure.
- The warranty does not apply to products to which the changes (repairs, adjustments, replacements of original parts or other changes) were caused by an unauthorised person.
- Replaced parts or products remain the property of Fluidmaster ltd. after the claim is resolved; the authorised person shall be obliged to return these products to the headquarters of Fluidmaster ltd. with a cover letter and description of the warranty procedure.
In exercising the rights under this warranty certificate, contact the installer who installed your product.
Instructions for use:
You have purchased a quality product by Fluidmaster ltd., which will provide long lasting performance in case of expert installation and proper use.
The installation should be carried out only by a qualified person. Unprofessional installation can result in damage to chrome-plated parts as well as malfunctioning.
Products may be cleaned with mild cleaners without aggressive components or solvents and without solid particles. Make sure not to rub the surface with coarse cloth or nets.
Scope of application:
- classical pressure installations for cold and hot water;
- working pressures:
- minimum 0.5 bar
- recommended 1 ... 5 bar
- maximum 10 bar
- temperature range:
Prior to installation, it is necessary to rinse plumbing fixtures.